STAR Math and STAR Language Arts assessment week (Sep 28- October 2). Please:
- Log-In here renaissance. Click student and use your Chromebook Password/Google Password.
- Click Star Reading or Star Math, then enter “admin” as the monitor password. Click start.
- Take your time and make sure, to be honest, and complete both tests during the week. The results give us an idea of where each student is and to better help.
- If you enter your password incorrectly too many times it will be locked out and the Principal will have to reset (Call the main office).
Our mission as Moore Avenue Resource Center is:
- To increase our understanding of how intersectionality affects student achievement and apply that understanding to reduce social inequality and injustice on campus and in the community.
- To provide a safe space for LGBTQ+ students to be out and live openly.
- To foster the development of a diverse and unique student community that is supportive of all students regardless of their background, gender identity, belief systems, or disabilities.
- To identify at-risk students with elevated adverse childhood experiences and provide support in their school and community achievement.
Virtual learning classroom schedules and zoom meeting Links. Please use Schoolwise to check for messages and communicate with teachers.
Please be on time. The teacher will log off if no one shows up 5 min after the start time.
For credit recovery, independent study assignments, and classroom supplemental material.
Primary Communication with staff and students. Also provides report cards, and state testing results for parents and students.
Assessment and intervention Software
Shirts, Hats, Bags, Blankets, Drink-ware, Sweatshirts,
Academic Counseling and College/ Carrer Links
Student Informative Documents
Please Download this Form and fill out the information using Adobe Acrobat DC or other PDF software and Submit it here: