Our mission as Moore Avenue Resource Center is:
- To increase our understanding of how intersectionality affects student achievement and apply that understanding to reduce social inequality and injustice on campus and in the community.
- To provide a safe space for LGBTQ+ students to be out and live openly.
- To foster the development of a diverse and unique student community that is supportive of all students regardless of their background, gender identity, belief systems, or disabilities.
- To identify at-risk students with elevated adverse childhood experiences and provide support in their school and community achievement.
Most teachers utilize google classrooms. Assignment dates and grades can be found on the “Schoolwise” link below.
Art and Resource – Mrs. Mark
- After School Elective Information
For credit recovery, independent study assignments, and classroom supplemental material.
Online Grade book for parents and students.
Benchmark testing with targeted intervention. (Lower Case for Password)
Shirts, Hats, Bags, Blankets, Drink-ware, Sweatshirts,
Please Download this Form and fill out the information using Adobe Acrobat DC or other PDF software and Submit it here: