Teacher Name: Josh Wright
As tempting as it may be, please try to avoid checking out from school altogether. Our school is set up pretty well for this distance learning, so let’s all take a deep breath, relax a bit, and try to be somewhat productive.
Be prepared each day to put in some time (2-5 hours) on APEX or other assignments. We are making everything as accessible as possible.
To that end:
- Make sure you can access APEX on your phone or at home.
- We are making sure there are not too many assignments, try not to fall behind.
- Email your teachers through Schoolwise.
- Check APEX announcements for specific class information.
- If you need a computer, call the school or email your teacher to arrange a pickup.
- ENGLISH STUDENTS (everyone), log into your school Gmail account (must be school-issued gmail account or it will not work) then sign up for your English Google Classroom. There are links to everything from your first APEX Custom assignment entitled: Log in to your Google class. If you cannot log in to our Google classroom, contact me through Schoolwise.
- Get on Zoom. We teachers will be available to lead classes and answer questions on Zoom. Directions on how to access and schedule of classes will be linked. Zoom class link:
Meeting ID Number: 273 303 6509