Moore Avenue Resource Staff are here to:
- Assure each student’s access to an education free from fear of harassment, bullying, or violence.
- Develop a compassionate learning community while aiming to reduce feelings of isolation and depression.
- Focus on the social and educational skills needed to become a responsible citizen.
- Promote a vision of social justice and equitable education.
- Provide a safe and non-judgmental space to support all students and their families in the community.
Core Values Statement
Moore Avenue Resource Center is a learning community that works toward
- Increasing our understanding of how intersectionality affects student achievement and applying this understanding to promote social equity and justice on campus and in the community.
- Providing a safe and celebrated space for LGBTQ+ students.
- Providing a safe and celebrated space for BIPOC students to honor and express their ethnic/cultural identity.
- Providing a safe and celebrated space for students with elevated adverse childhood experiences.
- Providing support in school and community fostering achievement.